Location: centrul expozitional EXPO XXI, Varsovia Polonia
Official website: http://www.worldfood.pl
International Wine & Spirits Exhibition dedicated to all alcoholic drinks: wine, spirits, beer, cider
🍀 20-22 April 2021 ONLINE EDITION
🍀 5 – 7 April 2022 on-site EDITION
EXPO XXI address: Prądzyńskiego Street No. 12/14
Expo XXI location on Google maps
Wine & Spirits Poland exhibition is part of WorldFood Poland international food and drink trade fair
We invite you to participate in the Wine & Spirits Poland exhibition. It is an opportunity to meet your new customers and partners if you are wine and spirits producer or distributor seeking to grow and expand in Poland and it’s neighboring countries.
Because we are the official representative of Wine & Spirits / WorldFOOD Poland show in Romania, we offer the following benefits to Romanian companies:
- participation cost offers
- the booking of the spaces and stands
- free assistance in Romanian for the organizing participation in the Wine & Spirits exhibition
- free matchmaking services
Wine & Spirits 2018
✔ 48 exhibitors from 11 countries: Belarus, Cyprus, Germany, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, India, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, Ukraine
WorldFOOD Warsaw 2018
✔ 302 exhibitors from 24 countries: Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, UK, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine,
✔ 5 National Groups from Ukraine, Latvia, Spain, Italy, Sri Lanka, Thailand
Makro Cash&Carry Polska’s report entitled “Poles in the world of wine 2018”
– 62% of Poles declare that they drink wine and every year they drink 400 million litres of this beverage.
– Four out of five Poles usually pay less than PLN 30 for wine,
– 13% of respondents choose wines at a price between PLN 31 and 50,
– 2 % of respondents received alcoholic beverages for more than PLN 50,
– The most popular wines are red (66%) and the white wines were indicated by 34% of respondents.
– The dynamically growing category are rosé wines (21% of indications), including sparkling wines (10% increase in sales during the year).